We aim to grow in the short and medium term. Grow with us!
We are constantly searching for raw talent, no matter the field of expertise.
We tend to hire individuals with scientific backgrounds, but all applications are welcome.
Formal education in finances is not required, but interest in financial markets is definitely a must!
- Transform traders and researchers needs into data engineering specifications.
- Help build a trading environment for the different crypto assets, in particular building the data ecosystem and order handling processes.
- Build tools and automation capabilities for data pipelines that improve the efficiency, quality and resiliency of our data platform.
- MSc/PhD preferably in telecommunications engineering or computer science.
- Strong background in at least one programming/scripting language such as Python.
- Strong knowledge of connectivity; including Websockets, REST APIs, etc.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, multithreading etc.
- Experience developing methods and programs to parse, process, analyze, and comprehend large data sets.
- Familiarity with the major blockchain technologies and interest in new developments.
Apply for this job
- Help designing, creating and managing new databases based on our specific needs.
- Meeting with senior traders and developers in order to understand the business and propose the best possible solution.
- Implementing tools for data retrieval and insertion into the databases, designing panels, scripts and process of storages.
- Design checks for data integrity and procedures for remediation.
- Integrating database on cloud services and developing data processing on remote. – Documenting operative procedures.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering, Mathematics, or related field. PhD would be a plus.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Hands-on experience with full life cycle in databases is a must.
- Prior experience developer docker apps would be a big plus.
- Strong programming skills in Python are required. Skills in Matlab, C++ or C# are a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in software development through previous work experience or open source projects is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and probability is a plus.
Interest in financial markets is a plus, but knowledge is not required
Apply for this job
- Work with Senior Trader to assist and learn all aspects of trading and execution.
- Produce solid implementations of cutting edge pricing models and hedging tools.
- Maintain and improve existing report and backtesting procedures within the desk. – Interact as part of the trading team in analyzing and implementing existing and new strategies.
- MSc in maths, physics, engineering or other quantitative field.
- PhD or similar research experience will be strongly valued.
- Sound knowledge of statistics and probability.
- Strong programming skills in Python or Matlab. C++\C# will be positively valued. – Good understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Experience at building highly quantitative fixed income models is highly valued.
- Knowledge of equity algorithmic strategies would be a plus.
- Strong communications skills in English.